This week’s give-away sure is exciting! They all are but now that we are in summer, I am have been anxiously anticipating this one for a while.
So here it is…for those of you who live and ride in warmer states, you will LOVE this!
Saddle slinkie has come up with the most genius product for those who love to ride in shorts but hate the feeling of being pinched in the saddle. I recently stocked up on these purely for selfish reasons then decided that sharing is caring. So I would love to treat my loyal blog subscribers & social media followers.
There is only one catch, to enter to win, all you have to do is tell me why you love riding during the summer so much. You can comment on any of International Cowgirl’s platforms (ie: here on the blog, on Facebook, on Instagram or even on Twitter). That isn’t all that hard is it?!?!?!
I can’t wait to hear/see all your reasons! Good luck!
Please note: these Saddle Slinkies are already purchased so winners do not get to choose what material or pattern the Saddle Slinkie comes in. You can purchase your own custom Saddle Slinkie by reaching out to them via Facebook in the hyper link here: Saddle slinkie
As always, thank you for stopping by! God bless & be safe!
Disclosure & Giveaway Policy:
This policy is valid from 13 June 2017.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Catriona McBain-Fox (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Terms & conditions:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. The Saddle Slinkies were bought by the owner of International Cowgirl Blog & we were/are in no way compensated by any entity related to the Saddle Slinkie or its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members. Saddle Slinkies are fully paid for. Will only deliver or ship within the US Main Land.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the http://www.internationalcowgirl.org or International Cowgirl Blog’s social media outlets and who are 16 years or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the US & Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of International Cowgirl Blog, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [your company name] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 13th 2017 9am EST and ending June 30th 2017 9am EST. All online entries must be received by June 30th 2017 8am EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry commenting on the giveaway post only either online at http://www.internationalcowgirl.org, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of [your company name]. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of International Cowgirl Blog.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will one pre-purchased Saddle Slinkie valued at approximately $50. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by International Cowgirl Blog. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at International Cowgirl Blog’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for International Cowgirl Blog to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of International Cowgirl Blog. Winner will be notified by email or tagging in Social Media within five (5) days following selection of Winner. International Cowgirl Blog shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [6 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT International Cowgirl Blog‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that International Cowgirl Blog, anyone acting on behalf of International Cowgirl Blog, and International Cowgirl Blog’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of International Cowgirl Blog. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless International Cowgirl Blog from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which International Cowgirl Blog may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: International Cowgirl Blog reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond International Cowgirl Blog’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, International Cowgirl Blog may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by International Cowgirl Blog. International Cowgirl Blog reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. International Cowgirl Blog has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, International Cowgirl Blog reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless International Cowgirl Blog and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the US AND Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: International Cowgirl Blog, PO BOX 492, Lake Helen, FL, 32744, USA. Requests must be received no later than July 3rd 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is International Cowgirl Blog.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by International Cowgirl Blog is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.