Over the New Years “break” a fellow blogger Non City Girl (http://noncitygirl.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/blog-awards/comment-page-1/#comment-702) nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Awesome! Sunshine award encourages nominees to write 10 facts about themselves and also to nominate 10 fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. So here it goes.
1. I love to read. I am such a book-worm.
2. I grew up in a major city but spent a lot of time out in the Scottish and English countryside which made my transition to “rural” American a little easier.
3. I am working on my second degree and will probably die with many degrees and university qualifications.
4. I am never late. I HAVE TO always be on time or early.
5. Having a wine and cheese, and ugly christmas sweater party is on my bucket list.
6. I am definitely a wanderlust traveler.
7. I used to have blonde hair.
8. I love learning new languages. Currently I can speak: English, Gaelic and French fluently and I am learning Korean, Spanish, Italian and Russian.
9. I am a camera freak! I cannot go anyway without at least one of my cameras and I take massive amounts of photos.
10. I love teaching and crafting. I probably should have been an elementary school teacher or something along those lines.
My 10 Nominees area:
5. TBN Ranch
To be honest…and I know this may seem silly and untrue, but I really do not like nominating only 10 bloggers. I think every blog that I follow is inspiring. You all do such a great job and are each so individually unique and awesome in your own ways. So everyone who reads this has officially been nominated for a Sunshine Blog Award. Congratulations and thank you for making my blogging world fun to be in! 🙂
“I really do not like nominating only 10 bloggers. I think every blog that I follow is inspiring.” I soooo agree! I cringe at awards for this very reason. :o(
Oh, sorry, and Congrats! Well deserved!
lol. it is ok. Thank you very much! Yes, I agree with the cringing over awards statement. Have a lovely day! 🙂